Thursday, April 10, 2014

Just too simple

You know what I find funny about you "runners"? Well #1 half of you stay in the same place for long periods of time. Yet you proclaim to be "runners". You stay in that place, not even thinking about the consequences. The other thing though? That you seem to lack common sense. Some of you may seem smart, such as my red haired friend here. Who thinks that his weak glare is actually intimidating me from the chair he's ... "situated in"....glares are much less intimidating when one of the eyes is swollen shut, imagine that. But anyways, Skye was supposed to be smart. Little bastard got cocky just because he took on a couple of Rose Brides as if that would stop HIM. Smart because he can use a couple of parlor tricks, lot of good they do him with his hands bound. 

But no, he was supposed to be smart. Yet nothing about his situation is rational. First of all, he lives with a proxy. One that claims to have good intentions, one that he has a little crush on. As cute as the whole "star crossed lovers" thing is, won't matter when she kills him in his sleep, because Tall and Faceless decides to hollow her. While I don't claim to understand the suited bastard, I do have a vague knowledge of some of his tactics, at least when it comes to causing pain; usually of the emotional kind. So really I'll be doing him and his little girlfriend a favor when I end his pathetic life. Damn, I keep getting off topic. So no, he's not as smart as he claims. 

You runners....I set the most obvious of traps, and yet you still come. All it took was letter saying I had Roy, and Skye came running. All common sense went out the window. 

He's been here for exactly one week. It's been fun and I'm sorry to see it end. But I won't kill him, not yet. I'll take you all on a walk down memory lane, and at the end, Skye will be dead. 

Oh would you look at that, he passed out again, I thought he had learned last time, looks like he needs a refresher. Guess that's my cue to leave then. 

Goodbye, for now.

-L

6 comments:

  1. Oh look, another person who thinks they are experienced, tough shit, just because they were able to trick a naive kid. Tell me, ever get tired of living in fear? Ever get tired of feeling pathetically weak, up to the point where you feel pride in tricking an easily trick-able kid?

    Take a good look in the mirror and get your head out of your ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pride? I have no pride in this, it was too simple for me to be proud of it. I do find humor in it though. I did not choose to go after this....child. No I was ordered, and I must follow orders. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy every last minute of it though.

      -L

      Delete
    2. Enjoying following orders? I take my words back, you're nothing but a simple puppet, somehow, this turned out to be even more pathetic, than it already was.

      Delete
    3. Following orders is better than dying, and following said orders usually involves doing what I love.

      -L

      Delete
    4. Hey L, since your opinion is supposed to matter so much to me, what do you think of the fact that I never sleep in the same place twice? And I'd love an opinion on my hat.

      Maybe you need like a hobby other than gloating and telling us Runners how silly you think we are because we have heard it all before and we don't give two shits.

      Delete
  2. you're dead. i dont care who or what you are. i can find you and god knows i will kill you.
    but not right away. never right away. because i imagine your walls are dull. they need some colour. red is nice. grey matter? thats complimentary.
    i'll paint the walls with your blood, as you watch, as it slowly drains from you.
    trust me, it wont take me long to find you.

    maybe you should invest in some better encryption software.

    ReplyDelete