Saturday, April 18, 2015

Greetings or something

It feels so good to move around. Even just lazily gliding my fingers across the keyboard is a nice sensation. I'm used to being what could be considered incorporeal. A "figment of the poor kids screwed up mind" I was normally called. No one believed him back before he started running. Maybe that's why he ended up running, because he was sick of the looks. The slightly nervous smiles his parents would give him. Would give us. When the thin faceless fuck took an interest in him he didn't say anything because his parents only believed a 4th of what he said anyways.

I'm getting off of topic.

He finally lost his marbles. His fragile little mind shattered into a million pieces and I was there to pick them up and make sure they could never be put back together. Gone for good is the shy little boy from before. I'm here to stay and I'm overjoyed to say so. There wasn't much of fight and Tori hasn't even noticed yet. I think the brat, Alice, may be suspicious of something.....I always forget she's older than she appears.

The day it finally did happen was the day Tori came back from another mission, this one had been for a couple of weeks. I made sure dinner was laid out as it normally would (I've watched Skye do it so many times I'd consider myself a master chef by now). We had dinner as normal though I made a few off color comments that I'm sure would have made her suspect something if she hadn't been so tired.

We even had a little guest. Apparently a proxy meant to deliver the instructions for Tori's next assignment. It was late and I didn't want him disturbing the fast asleep Tori. So I lead him to the kitchen (didn't want to make a mess on the carpet after all) and stabbed him with one of the larger kitchen knives. It was a slip of the hand. The other six times afterwards were not.

I made sure that he was good in dead before quickly hiding the body...well I would have but when I left him in the backyard for a moment, when I came back the body was gone. (Slenderman I presume) 

Cleaning the kitchen was a trivial task afterwards and a quick shower later I was back in bed. 

Ah....a good first night.

Right then. That's all for now, you can call me....I'll keep the name he gave me. Call me Alter.

Oh. Tori actually will know now. Oh well, this will be fun.

Until next time.

~Alter

1 comment:

  1. Oh....what's this? I was actually right...(half right anyways).

    That's unusual.

    ReplyDelete